Friday, July 16, 2010

Carbon Fiber Pedals!

RETURN TO RACERDEVELOPMENT HOME PAGE


This morning, I was driving my manual Civic Si barefoot and I realized something. I realized that these pedals really hurt and are uncomfortable without my shoe. Not only that, they look so ugly. They’re just like a silver plate with rubber bearings on it. Disgusting.

I realized that I should probably change these plain old boring pedals into something more unique and comfortable. As I was browsing around, I thought to myself, what better than carbon fiber? Not only is it slightly lighter, it also has a sleek look that really gives the car a racing appearance. These pretty much have a plus in every way! Did I mention that all these pedals come ready to install with all the parts included?

I’m sure these pedals will be an excellent addition to my car. Maybe you guys would like join in on the pedals too!

No comments:

Post a Comment